Monday, July 8, 2013

Come Undone



Review of the Uploader: As much as I tried I could not upload "Edge of Seventeen" entirely, and I thought to myself that it`s not worthy to uphold a movie which it`s incomplete; however the bright side is that another movie is on. I present you my favorite movie which has a powerful emotional influence. It`s the story of two young boys that found themselves at the beginning of the real life Mathieu (Jeremie Elkaim) and Cedric (Stephane Rideau) who learn about a thing called Love, which has a great power of transformation and destruction for both of them. Their love is almost magical, warm nights under the stars, lustful quick glances, that feeling of knowing you are alive, they have it... But everything has to come to an end, and love is no exception. Enjoy of this (French) film and taste every minute of it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...